|On Christmas morning we went on a little tour of the campus and we went for a swim! Here are some more pictures from my mom.
My door with a beautiful wreath a friend gave me as a gift.
PACA
Maybe my parents would enjoy 1st grade!
I thought the gate was locked so we climbed over it to get in and were climbing over it to get out when it slipped on me and flew open! It was just stuck on the metal...oh brother!
Some pretty flowers behind my house.
I followed a friend to our Christmas dinner. I have only driven a couple times here, and since I was following someone I had to be super aggressive so I didn´t get cut off! We made it. :)
A little phone booth on the way. These are all over the place, but I heard you have to have a special card to use them.
My dear Portuguese teacher had us over to her home for Christmas dinner. We were able to join her beautiful family for a cookout.

Hard at work!
Their beautiful garden area
That night we watched a gorgeous sunset over the soccer field.
No comments:
Post a Comment