Thursday, January 2, 2014

Parents Visit: Atiabaia

This lovely family drove us up to Atiabaia where my mom´s cousin lives a little bit north of the city.  We stopped at a little rest stop on the way where they had beautiful plants and animals for sale.  I was reminded that even the chickens and dogs know more Portuguese than I do!









The entrance to Word of Life Brazil

Spaghetti, mom´s favorite!

Word of Life Seminary 

  


Beautiful lake we got to walk around and mom and dad got to see some new wildlife!








Bamboo
   
 A beautiful view


Mom´s cousin, his wife, and her mom

 Mom´s cousin and his wife in his office at the church he works at

A little of the city
  

  



Mom had never seen a cockroach 
  

 We got to go swimming and meet many family members. 
  

 Dad and I found some racket game to play where we stayed.


 Ice cream after dinner with some of the family!



No comments:

Post a Comment