Last week I went to an English camp called Camp California. Some of my students were there. The theme for the week was Super Hero´s and each day there was a different Super Hero from the Bible we focused on along with a particular character trait they demonstrated. Some of the characters included Joseph, Joshua, and David. On the last day we talked about how much greater Jesus is than all the rest. I was pretty tired, but we all had a great time. It was a wonderful opportunity to serve a little over break.
A huge ant hill- there were several of these.
The camp is located in the hills/mountains with a beautiful view.
The chapel area
Playground...I never will get over the wooden slides!
One of the games...and one of my cute little kiddos!
Uno
David and Goliath cupcake decorating contest
One of my cuties ready for the zip-line!
Tie-die shirts...Joseph and the coat of many colors
The whole gang at the end of the week

No comments:
Post a Comment