Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Paranapiacaba

For Brazil´s Independence Day I went on a little hike in a nearby town called Paranapiacaba. (Great name huh?!)  We had a simple traditional Brazilian lunch while there.  As I was was waiting in line to use the restroom I took a quick photo of the kitchen where all the dishes were done by hand...at a restaurant...which is actually not uncommon.  It reminded me of my days working the dish machine.  I´m so thankful I had that!

 

Here are some pictures from this old train town.



The trail we hiked...  I´m pretty sure it was an off-roading trail, but we went on it to avoid having to go on a guided tour.
My friend Lauren, the kindergarten teacher, takes great pictures.  Here are some she took.  Check out her site!  TheTravelingTeacher







My dear Tawni: These jumps are for you!!


1 comment:

  1. Dude, I love the jumps so much!
    MB...catchin' air the world 'round!
    You're pro!

    ReplyDelete