Thursday, October 9, 2014

Out and About

I went to a fun show with a couple students where these two men taught us how to make music using our mouths and bodies.  

Outside of the show there was some "street entertainment"

Bacon!  I went to a friends house for homemade pizza and this is how she does bacon!

One of my students asked if we could have our social studies test a day early.  I told him we could, but he needed to plan what we would do the next day since my plan was to give a test.  He came up with an idea, and I put him "in charge" of the class.  It was a really fun and interesting class period.  He is a great leader in our class and it was nice to see how he responded to this responsibility.  It was also good to get an idea of what I look/sound like since 1st graders really mimic what they see and hear!

Cool bird on a tree outside my classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment