Last Saturday I had the opportunity to visit a preschool where a Brazilian friend of mine works. Her son was in my class last year. Their theme this year is sustainability. I was AMAZED at the creativity these teachers displayed throughout their classrooms and school. They do not have all the supplies we have which has forced them to be creative and innovative. They have about 19-20 children in a class and the school is for children ages 0-4.
Outside garden
Did you know that filling bottles with water and placing them around the garden beds keeps ants out? They see their reflection and it looks big because of the water scaring them away!!
Claudia, my friend, and me
That is so cool!! I love the little cutouts of the kids with their real photos on them! And I super love their garden...both outside, and the stuff they wereally growing inside!
ReplyDeleteSuper rad little games and toys they came up with out of used materials! I especially like the one that was the top of a soda bottle and a ball tied to it with a string...probably cuz that's one of my favorite toys!