Marianne, Karin and their group came down this past weekend. They are still in Brazil working at Restoration Ministries, but I was able to see them this past Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was such a blessing to see familiar faces and to be able to spend so much time with them!
Meeting up with the girls at their hotel
The largest bookstore in South America...dream come true for Marianne!!
Karin got sushi
Deborah and I tried on some fun sweater dresses at a local mall
Shay and Khamile at the mall
Saturday night we went to Casa Pizza
Fun little spot at Calvary church
The girls at church
Khamile eating a chicken heart!
Lunch at a Brazilian Churrascaria
The bathroom has floss...
and Listerine!
How cool are these faucets/sink!!
We went to an outdoor shopping area in the Japanese section of the city
Khamile got the purse she had been looking for.

I found a coat ...its winter here!
Meeting up with the girls at their hotel
The largest bookstore in South America...dream come true for Marianne!!
Deborah and I tried on some fun sweater dresses at a local mall
Shay and Khamile at the mall
Saturday night we went to Casa Pizza
Fun little spot at Calvary church
The girls at church
Khamile eating a chicken heart!
Lunch at a Brazilian Churrascaria
and Listerine!
How cool are these faucets/sink!!
We went to an outdoor shopping area in the Japanese section of the city
Khamile got the purse she had been looking for.
I found a coat ...its winter here!
Fun times, MB! Bet you loved the extra amenities in that bathroom!
ReplyDeleteYou know it!! :)
ReplyDelete