Saturday, March 28, 2015

This and That

It has been a while since I posted.  Here are a few random moments from the past few weeks. 

A clown at the market

Cow tongue anyone? (Note there is no refrigeration for the meat.)

A storm coming in as I waited for the bus

My neighborhood

 So they say we are having a drought here...note the water rushing past the car

 Once a month I meet with these lovely ladies for our mentoring group.  This particular time we were able to celebrate 2 of their birthday´s.  These girls are loads of fun, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of their lives!

A princess night!


A sweet card that one of my student´s made.



We made Valentine cookies together for the class.
 

Inventions my students created out of materials their families were about to throw out.  

1 comment: