Thursday, December 12, 2013

First Grade

A few days ago I wrote about my least favorite part of São Paulo, so today I thought I would write about my most favorite aspect...teaching first grade!  Over the past few years this age has really grown on me.  Each year I think I have the cutest class in the whole school.  I guess first graders are just really cute in general!  Saturday evening was the elementary Christmas program.  It was really cute.  I included a couple video clips. 
 
 
 
Some of the girls after the performance.
Yes, I got a sunburn going for a walk Saturday!
 


 
Today Kindergarten, first and second grades went and sang some of the Christmas program songs at a local nursing home. 
 


This afternoon we acted out the story of Jesus´ birth with finger puppets.  I have a cute video, but it won´t upload.  Our "narrator" included this week´s verse, Luke 2:11-12 in her version of the story.  She thought of that all on her own.  I was so proud of her!


Dylan and his family gave me this beautiful sweater as a Christmas gift!

 
On my classroom floor...just had to throw this photo in for all you bug lovers out there!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment